FOREX Trading Education: Statistics on Why Most FOREX Traders Fail

FOREX TRADING: This week’s Forex trading video answers the question “Why Do Most Traders Fail?” with statistics to back it up. After reviewing the mistake that most Traders make, we take a look at how to go about fixing them.

My Live Trading Room http://goo.gl/CvLS6t
The Syndicate Program http://goo.gl/60Mjmh
More Free Training Videos click here http://goo.gl/fuQfzu

Akil Stokes
Chief Currency Analyst & Head Trading Coach
www.Tradempowered.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AkilStokesTrader
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AkilStokesRTM

Periscope by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/

#ForexEducation

Warning: imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /home/mafrxcom/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 420

Forex Trading Education: Attacking Currency Non-Trends
author
Author:
    1. author

Emanuel Popa2 weeks ago

bee there, done that 🙁 not happy about it…

2. author

Gianni “giannigdev” Gianino2 weeks ago

what is the name of the last clip you attached to this video? and the name of the event/video where he talk about the S&P secrets?

3. author

Edgardo Salazar2 weeks ago

Forex change as anyone can imaging someone must help

4. author

maki tumac2 weeks ago

been there lol.

5. author

Onestopbrokers News2 weeks ago

EUR and USD Major Currency Pairs analysis, trends, performance and future indicators http://www.onestopbrokers.com/2016/11/10/thursday-november-10-osb-g10-currency-pairs-cheat-sheet-key-levels/

6. author

Mehdi Berrada2 weeks ago

I have been experienced that for many times , the first couple time i managed to keep my account tradeable, but eventually that caused me to blow my account

7. author

jay financial20062 weeks ago

please try this book if you are losing.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M4L4UEG

8. author

SL.AX.CO.2 weeks ago

Akil, i would like to personally thank for the invaluable information you provide!!

Kind regards

i have my first trade turned 24g into 16g

12. author

ali anjum2 weeks ago

Wallahi I have and I cried

13. author

James Gyambibi2 weeks ago

I am making this mistake right now as i type. but i have lost so much that i still don't want to get out of the trade. It's very frustrating. I lose way much money than i win even though i win much more often.

14. author

Darren A2 weeks ago

Yup. Hallelujah for demo.

15. author

Jeff Bernstein2 weeks ago

reward!

16. author

Jeff Bernstein2 weeks ago

Love everything ur doing!!!

17. author

Jeff Bernstein2 weeks ago

18. author

See Shellz2 weeks ago

I'm a brand new trader.. I have been doing that in my demo account. Just focusing on learning. Appreciate your education.

19. author

blessed not stressed2 weeks ago

done that, but I realize that its better to get out early and reenter when it goes up. Its always free to get in a trade anyways. It's just easier psychologically and less painful than hoping for it to come back up.

20. author

dragon jake2 weeks ago

Easily just buy sell equal and try not to use high amount per trade try lower it will help and try not to overtrade. Trust me scalping saves life and if you don't overtrade and not trade high you will win and survive to trade another day always

21. author

maxim maximo2 weeks ago

Most traders fails in only one case: When they are running out and they try to catch a nice butterfly.
      Hey traders don't be attracted by colored wings and fake big eyes for intimidating the enemies. It will cost you. your hard earning. Just trade a double top . or a double bottom using support and resistance that will add more happiness to your life.

22. author

aprokhs20022 weeks ago

I have experience like you Said…😥

23. author

Frank Plata2 weeks ago

And no… This is not about scammy trading software. GINO TRADING SYSTEMS

24. author

kurt fx2 weeks ago

been there, done that…., great video Akil, thanks

25. author

Therealltaken102 weeks ago

Excellent video clear, concise and I'm surprised that you only have a 55% win rate, but I guess R:R is vital and the proof is in the pudding. Very insightful I SUBSCRIBED 👍🏼

26. author

Taj Sandur2 weeks ago

Akil my man! I'm just starting out with a demo account, and I have made those mistakes so many times. I'm trying to identify my weaknesses so I can develop a plan that works for me.

27. author

Astor2 weeks ago

Keep your losses (pips) small, and your winning trades will be easier to manage psychologically.

28. author

Blessing Moyo2 weeks ago

i have

29. author

BlinkSlowProductions2 weeks ago

Hello Akil! I am brand new to trading and have just completed basically a 101 book on trading. I have worked about a week on a practice platform just getting the basics down. Do you feel that someone with very entry level knowledge can benefit from your program just yet, or should I gain more knowledge (learning more terms and basic patterns) before?

30. author

ZeNgpedS2 weeks ago

isn't it means winning 50% of the time of 2:1 risk reward. if that, the 1:1 would be lower than 50%

31. author

Sam Sung2 weeks ago

Hello , here is astory:

I have seen this video while learning about forex a few weeks ago and said i would n,ever do those mistakes,

Then i took a live account cuz i had subscribe to a french guy's signal so i said i would only use his signal & keep using demo to train.( his signal actualy worked 4/4 )

BUt what i did was literaly losing 120% capital in 1and half a week.

I just wish i had a teacher like you to sit up and look back at where my analysis & trade went wrong. ( most of the time HIT SL then go hit & above TP..)

I kinda feel like i have wasted tons of money to learn a few.

FOR MY First try with 500€ i went broke with 70% succes rate Bad SL is bad " nooo it will goes back down it's a double top i'm confident about it then goes 200PIP up SL

2nd time i re-injected money into my account and i felt like i got stolen by forex. i literraly did 100% lose streak as i seen double top & double bot i instantly run in the trade and lose them all.

Wrost was yesturday with GBPJPY i was selling it went up to hit SL. Then it went down

Where people would get out with Profit out of my trade ( exactly the same at different entry ) me i would get out with a Lose. his made me wana RageQuit but watching your video give me power so thumbs up & keep doing analysis cuz i just love them & watch them everynight befor going to sleep lol . you should Do a lot more i cant acces to the weelky live cuz i'm at work but it's ok if there is a replay what sucks is i cant interact and ask questions 😐

PS: i had no clue what was forex 1 month ago (thanks empowered trader Videos)

32. author

Stephen McCann2 weeks ago

Ugh…….. * looks around *… raises his hands (Both)…

33. author

Anthony Sapsford2 weeks ago

yes me

34. author

Jean C. Console2 weeks ago

Hey Akil, after watching today video couldn't hold to review this one again. Gotta say that i actually laughed a lot in the first part of the video, that FOMO is so natural when one is starting out. So i gotta say "ME" because i had make that mistake before. But as one time you told me "Focus on the proccess not on the outcome ($)" that mistake is way back in the book. Don't get me wrong, and that's for people starting out the FOMO still speaks to you in the back of your mind, you just gotta stick to the plan. Keep it up bro

35. author

PKdoes2 weeks ago

haha I laughed as I listened to your commentary during the thought process of that losing trade…. it's happened to the best of us

36. author

daniel coulibaly2 weeks ago

yes I have ! good stuff, good material

37. author

Oleg Bezrukov2 weeks ago

Done that lol and keep doing..hopefully from today will stop

38. author

Armani GN2 weeks ago

Fantastic, thanks akil!

39. author

Marcel P2 weeks ago

definetly been there

40. author

Sam Sheridan2 weeks ago

I've been there but it came back an hour later

41. author

Winston Connor2 weeks ago

yea

42. author

The Saga2 weeks ago

Wow. I've never seen such an informative video. Watching this at 4am in South Africa. Well done and thank you.

43. author

Heemel Dutta2 weeks ago

I have been there.

44. author

Pete Leyland2 weeks ago

I have!

45. author

lionamax2 weeks ago

Been there when the Brexit results came out… Well, you live and learn :)

46. author

Alejandro Flores Camargo2 weeks ago

I have… In fact I'm…

47. author

John R2 weeks ago

I got a say: your numbers and your reports are from the worst broker in the market. FXCM IS NOTHING BUT THE BIGGEST SCAM they manipulate their platform as they please, even after the lawsuit they had for the same reason…just google fxcm lawsuit or fxcm scam and you will find out what am I talking about, they chase your stops, they freeze your platform when you are making big money, among others "Happen to me many times when I was with them"…Their customer service suck! and their associates like Jason Matos And Specially "Rodrigo Regi" are nothing but a bunch of deceive liars, misleading their clients with wrong information…..Please check this link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FXCM/New-York-New-York-10041/FXCM-FXCM-Capital-Markets-Be-careful-FXCM-Mislead-their-clients-with-wrong-information-t-1304290
      Or just google: fxcm rodrigo regi and you will find many complaints……Good video for new start up traders dough! My comment is for new traders to Please do yourself a favor and do your research before thinking in getting involved with this FXCM SCAM! Thanks.

48. author

B1ack2 weeks ago

I have… Just sat there thinking "These things happen all the time, it's eventually gonna come back."